It is very popular as a basic food-service dish, because it is very easy to produce in large quantities.
- 400g Fresh Zone Stir Fry Beef
- 125g Sour Cream
- 1 Onion, finely sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 2 tbsp Oil
1. Cook the Fresh Zone stir fry beef in batches with a little oil on a brisk heat. Too much in the pan at one time will prevent the meat browning. Set meat aside in a dish as it becomes browned.
2. Cook the onion and garlic in a little oil until lightly browned.
3. Add the beef back to the pan with the onion and garlic.
4. Add the can of mushroom soup and half a can of water. Cover the pan tightly and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
5. Add the sour cream and stir it in to combine.
6. Heat gently, but do not boil.
7. Serve with cooked rice.